At VP Online we know how crucial it is to have the best artwork for your CDs and DVDs. We make sure your product has the look and feel required to stand out. Graphic design is at the heart at what we do – and we are confident we can realise your artwork vision for your end product.
Our DVD printing services also include inkjet DVD printing and thermal gloss lacquering DVD printing. We do DVD printing for all purposes at its best. Keep in mind, DVDs with an inkjet optimised print surface can only be used for the printing process. While for thermal gloss lacquering, only discs with a special inkjet surface coating can be used.
Our DVD printing process is as follows:
- Firstly we ask for your requirements and provide you with an estimated cost for the project
- We have a wide range of template if you would like to do this on the website on the right-hand side in the Artwork template folder or we can also offer you a free design software link (for use on computers only)
- We can package your discs with:
- Standard card wallets
- Cardboard wallets
- Booklet inlays
- DVD inlays 130gsm on silk paper
- CD jewel case
- Slimline DVD case
- Standard DVD case
- Slimline CD case
- Digipak 4pn
- We then ask you to send the artwork over: We accepted a wide range of files and here are just a few JPEG, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF, Word, publisher (artwork should be flattened)
- Our deadlines are 3-7 and 10-14 working days (approx). If you have a deadline please contact us first.
Visit our artwork templates page for more information and specification.
- CD Copying – No simple task!
- 4 Reasons why CDs are still relevant.
- What are the differences between the CD and the DVD?
- 10 types of compact discs
- Top 10 music schools in the UK.
- Infographics: a brief history of music players.
- Duplicating Cds or replicating them: which one you should choose
- CD duplication: 4 reasons why you should hire an expert.
- 6 highest-paid music-careers in the UK