At VP online we offer our DVD Replication service from a minimum of 500 units. With these volumes in mind – we still offer a cost-effective solution for small or large run orders with a rapid rate of production.
Replication is a disc manufacturing process where discs are moulded from melted polycarbonate plastic with the music or video content on it.
DVD disc replication involves capturing your master data (such as audio) and ‘pressing’ the discs during the manufacturing from a glass master. This creates a perfect version of your original master recording. The discs we engrave on to are also known as a DVD-ROM (Read-Only Memory) discs (as opposed to CD-R which means CD-‘Readable’).
To know more about the replication process, click here.
- CD product type: High-end grade AAA+ CD and DVD service
- Printing process onto discs: Litho & Silk Print
- Printing: 5- colour CYMK
- Packaging solutions: CD cases, cardboard wallets, Digipak 4pn, clear wallets and more
- Samples: An e-mail layout proof can be sent on request before production has commenced
If you would like more information on our DVD Replication service – please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01241 874 749.
Address and full contact details are on our contact page.
- 4 Reasons why CDs are still relevant.
- What are the differences between the CD and the DVD?
- 10 types of compact discs
- Top 10 music schools in the UK.
- Infographics: a brief history of music players.
- CD and DVD duplication or replication: which one you should choose
- CD duplication: 4 reasons why you should hire an expert.
- 6 highest-paid music-careers in the UK